The EMS function
- Step 1. Before the treatment, first clean and dry the skin thoroughly. Then rub the areas to be treated with our contact gel.
- Step 2. Press the EMS function, the light is red.
- Step 3. Enclosed you will find a cord with two electrodes that you connect to the side of the device. Click the electrodes on the pads. Place the pads on the desired treatment areas. On pages 9 and 10 of the enclosed English manual you can see which points are advised to be treated, for each treatment desired. On the left side of the device you can choose from different treatment methods, on the right side you control the intensity of the treatment.
- Step 4. Massage the skin until the gel has penetrated into your skin. You can apply the gel to your skin several times as needed.
The function Infrared (also suitable for releasing sore muscles)
- Step 1. Press the Infrared function, the light is red.
- Step 2. Brush the areas to be treated with the gel.
- Step 3. Press the device on the zone to be treated. You will feel the warmth in your skin. The device automatically reduces the temperature when the heat limit is reached.
The Ultrasonic function
- Step 1. Before the treatment, first clean and dry the skin thoroughly. Then rub the area / zones to be treated with our contact gel.
- Step 2. Press the Sonic function, the indicator lights up red. Press the Sonic button once for a low (L) intensity, press twice for a high (H) intensity. The low intensity is suitable for the face, the high intensity for other parts of your body such as arms and legs.
- Step 3. . On pages 6 and 7 of the enclosed English manual you can see how you should apply the massage.
- Step 4. Massage the skin until the gel has penetrated into your skin. You can apply the gel to your skin several times as needed. Avoid bony areas such as cheekbones, knees, etc.
The following applies to all treatments: - do not use the appliance without the cavitation gel or other suitable skin products. Not suitable on one dry skin and / or in the presence of metals in the body. - ideal treatment time is between 5 - 15 minutes. Do not use the appliance for longer than 30 minutes! In standby mode automatically saves the device when it is not used. - do not use the device constantly at one treatment point but make stroking movements over your skin. - treatments with this device are not suitable for: pregnant persons, people with serious disorders or illnesses and children.